Tuesday, April 30, 2013

52 Weeks Happy (17/52)

This past week has been a busy one so I have a few happy moments to share with you today!


The best part of this past week was that I started Kids Clothes Week and I finally got around to making Imogen some clothes.  I only ended up making 5 of the 7 planned outfits but hopefully the other two in the next couple of weeks.  All the outfits I made for Imogen came from stash material and notions so were completely free.  I am really happy with how they all turned out.  Sewing kids clothes is so fast as well so next time I was an instant gratification project Imogen will be getting more clothes!  To see full posts on everything I made go here.


1 - Imogen was playing in my sewing room while I finished up one of her dresses and discovered my petticoat.  I think we have a little vintage diva in the making!

2 - This week I have been trying to make some of the 129 recipes I have pinned in my cooking board.  This week I made chicken taco chilli, thai chickpea burgers and vegan banana apple chunk bread.

3 - I finally found a bit of time to read this week.  I started this book that my niece lent me back in February but only read 10 pages then put it down.  This week I managed to squeeze in a little reading time.  It's not the most intellectual read but it is entertaining!

4 - Corey had a 4 day weekend last week so we enjoyed spending lots of time with daddy.  It did make Monday seem exceptionally lonely though when he went back to work.

5 - Anzac Day was a gorgeous sunny day on the Gold Coast so Imogen & I headed down to the beach for lunch with my parents.  It was a lovely day!

So what has been making you smile this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx