Tuesday, April 23, 2013

KCW Day 2

KCW Day 2

Today I made Imogen a super simple a-line dress using the leftover material from my Mad Men Dress.  I used the same pattern as I used to make her sewing dare dress but left off the pockets and the frill sleeves.  I drafted a simple collar and added some small white love heart buttons.  I really love the slightly 60s feel of this dress.

KCW Day 2

Imogen is not feeling the happiest today so I let her off a day of modelling.  I can't wait to dress her in this though.  I think it will look super cute!  I think she needs a little white bow headband to go with it.

KCW Day 2

So I have figured out the one thing I don't like about sewing kids clothes. Teeny tiny little armholes! They are a right pain in the butt.  Even with using my free arm these are too tiny to sew comfortably.  But I managed to get them done relatively neatly so I am happy with that.  But I think tomorrow I might take a break from sewing arm holes!

1 comment:

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx