Thursday, April 18, 2013

Sewing Books For Sale

This morning I was thinking to myself that I need to clear out my sewing books. I have so many sewing books that I buy and then never use so I thought surely there is someone out there that would like to use these.  So I have done a bit of organising and pulled out some books to sell.  I am going to pop them up here for anyone that may want them for a couple of weeks and then whatever doesn't sell I am going to move over to Fishpond.

Sew U by Wendy Mullin
As New Condition
$15 + postage


Sew U Home Stretch by Wendy Mullin
As New Condition
$15 + postage


In Stitches by Amy Butler - SOLD!
As New Condition
$15 + postage


Last Minute Patchwork + Quilted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson - SOLD!
Small tear in cover in spine
$10 + postage 


Sew Liberated by Meg McElwee
As New Condition
$10 + postage


Design-It-Yourself Clothes by Cal Patch
As New Condition
$15 + postage


If you are interested in any of these books please email me on ksultanie(at)yahoo(dot)com and we can discuss postage costs.  I am also happy to arrange pick up if you are in the Gold Coast or Brisbane area.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh emailing now:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure where you're based out of, but if postage to Vancouver, BC Canada isn't too ridiculous, I would love to purchase Sew U Home Stretch from you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx